Friday 2 May 2014


Hi Guys,
My first official post - how exciting! If I am going to start writing a blog about budget buys I have to include Ebay obviously! My obsession with all things pastel this summer is crazy and mixing this with being a top bargain hunter made me come across these beauties on Ebay. I know some people think Ebay is a waste of time and you can never find anything decent but I got these beauties at bargain prices and am so excited for them to arrive! I have wanted some cats eye style sun glasses for ages and got them at the bargain price of £3.69! They will be worn over and over again this summer and I can't believe I got such a summer favourite for this cheap!
I came across the pink v neck peplum when having a random browse and fell in love with it instantly. I love the peplum I think it is such a flattering style for all body shapes and always makes you look so elegant. I liked it because of the pastel pink and the unusual v neck shape which I haven't seen that much - peplum tops are usually round necked! Got this at the bargain price of £5.17 and it has never been worn, result!
Loved the floral design of the middle top and the bright yellow is a colour I don't usually wear so wanted to try something new, bargain price of £4.80 and finally just won this cute casual pink cami style top which is perfect for those (hopefully) sunny days this summer over a cute pair of shorts or skinny jeans, it was £4.79. So I think if you type in key words and be savvy with your bidding (I literally leave it until the last ten seconds before I bid) you will find fashionable and affordable bargains on ebay!
Glasses    - Ebay 
Pink Peplum Top     - Ebay (Originally ASOS)
Yellow Floral Top - Ebay (Originally Next)
Pink Cami Vest Top - Ebay (Originally Primark)





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments: